A Golden Opportunity for Seniors
Gold Club is a Free Service of North Arkansas Regional Medical Center (MEMBERSHIP IN NARMC GOLD CLUB IS ABSOLUTELY FREE AND OPEN TO ANYONE 55 YEARS OF AGE AND ABOVE)
The Gold Club of NARMC is an organization based on the philosophy of enhancing a healthy and positive lifestyle for those 55 and over. Its purpose is to promote physical, mental, and social well-being for the members through a wide-range of services, programs, and resources.
The Gold Club is special because it was designed by various health professionals in this community whose varied backgrounds and expertise assured that the programs and services offered were best suited to the needs and interests of those who are 55 and over and live in this area.
Continued development of Gold Club programs and services are guided by the Gold Club Coordinator and Gold Club Members.
Benefits of NARMC Gold Club Membership:
- Educational Seminars providing information on topics that affect health and lifestyle.
- Resource Center with educational literature and information about community resources for people 55 or better.
- One free meal per day for caregiver when member is hospitalized.
- Flu shots, when vaccine is available.
- Health screenings.
- Special discounts and services provided by participating area merchants.
- Help with understanding and using transportation services already available in the area.
- Free notary service.
- Insurance and claims filing assistance scheduled by appointment for your convenience.
- Gold Club Newsletter containing news and features about Gold Club Members, health care items, and information about other community activities of interest to Gold Club Members.
- 55 Alive Driving Program.
If you would like to receive more information about the North Arkansas Regional Medical Center Gold Club or to request an application to join the Gold Club, please call the Gold Club Coordinator at (870) 414-4622 or email the Gold Club Coordinator