Join Our Health Care Team
Regular employees scheduled to work 64 hours or more per bi-weekly pay period are eligible for the following employee benefits after completing 90 days of service:
- NARMC Employee's Medical Plan: Two plans are available to meet the varying needs of employees and their families. Employees may elect to cover themselves only, employee plus children, or employee plus family. NARMC makes a substantial contribution to the cost of the employee's Medical Coverage.
- NARMC Dental Plan: NARMC employees can elect Dental Coverage for the employee only or for the employee plus family. NARMC and the employee share in the cost of the Dental Coverage.
- NARMC Cafeteria Benefits Plan: This plan offers employees a way to pay for eligible premiums, health care, and dependent day care expenses in a tax-effective way.
- Employee Life Insurance: NARMC provides Basic Life Insurance to each eligible employee. Additional coverage can be purchased at low group rates, if desired.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: NARMC provides Basic AD&D coverage to each eligible employee. Additional coverage can be purchased if desired.
- Long Term Disability: NARMC provides LTD coverage to all eligible employees. This Plan provides income to the employee in the event of disability.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: NARMC offers it's 401(k) Retirement Plan to all employees with 90 days of service. NARMC makes a dollar-for-dollar matching contribution to each participating employee's account. The maximum NARMC matching contribution is 3.5% of the participating employee's earnings. Sixteen professionally managed investment funds are available for the participant's selection in meeting their retirement investment needs.
- Employee Wellness Program: NARMC provides an Employee Wellness Program to encourage employee health and fitness.
- Paid Time Off: Employees accrue, or earn, paid time off as they complete service with NARMC. A typical full-time employee would accrue 23 days of paid time off during the first 12 months of service. The Extended Illness Bank can provide additional paid time off to the employee in the event of an extended period of illness or disability.
- Discounts: NARMC employees receive significant discounts on their meals in the cafeteria. Additionally NARMC employees and their immediate family members may receive discounts on hospital services and supplies.
- Continuing Professional Education: NARMC regularly offers in-house continuing educational programs to aide professional employees in meeting their continuing education requirements. NARMC's CME program is accredited by the Arkansas Medical Association. Programs for continuing nursing education are provided through a partnership with Arkansas Medical Center and AHEC Northwest.
- Employee Assistance Program: The EAP Program is available to offer employees and/or their immediate family members assistance when personal issues arise.
- Employee Tuition Assistance: NARMC's Tuition Assistance Program allows active employees with 6 months or more of service to be reimbursed for post secondary education through an accredited college, community college, or school of nursing.
- Employee Recognition and Awards: NARMC strives to promote excellence in performance through continuing programs of recognition and awards to employees, volunteers, and students who perform in an exemplary fashion. Employee activities, awards and support groups add to the atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation in achieving the goals of the organization.
Call North Arkansas Regional Medical Center’s
Human Resources Department
at (870) 414-4429 to find out more!